Restaurant bartender + server – Vinotecca (1 Position Available)
- Take reservations, orders and inquiries by phone
- Seat customers at appropriate tables
- Memorize and provide customers with information on all menu items and daily specials
- Answer questions regarding all dinner, cocktail + wine menu items, ingredients + prep
- Suggest appropriate wines and other beverages to pair with customers’ meals
- Relay orders to the kitchen using Silverware restaurant software
- Check prepared orders for accuracy and portion and ensure that they are served in a time efficient manner
- Take payment in exchange of services rendered and tender any change
- Make sure that tables are cleared, cleaned and bussed properly before the next set of customers arrive
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a server or bartender in a mid to high end restaurant
- Your extensive knowledge of our food and drink menus as well as your own personal flair will assist you in cultivating genuine relationships with both guests of Quattro and the Soo locals.
- An ability to multi-task is essential. You must have a talent for making connections with people and can keep pace in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and energetic in body and spirit.
- Smart Serve certification required
- Wine knowledge / mixology experience essential.
- Passion for food and beverage and providing exceptional customer service.
- Silverware POS system an asset.
- Must be willing to work various shifts: daytime, evenings & weekends.
Drop off a resume IN PERSON attention: Liza Scali, Restaurant Operations Manager at Quattro Hotel. 229 Great Northern Road. Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.