Suitably situated uptown Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario near many shopping centers, restaurants and much more. Local points of interest include the Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre, the Agawa Canyon Tour Train, Searchmont Resort, Crimson Ridge, John Rowswell Hub Trail and Mill Market. Cambrian Mall is less than a mile away and features dozens of retailers and specialty stores. The hotel’s on-site restaurant, Quattro Vinotecca, is a great place to unwind with a delicious meal after a long day or room service is available if you prefer to relax in your spacious suite.
Hotel features include:
- Free continental breakfast
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free coffee
- Indoor heated salt water pool (currently by app’t only)
- Hot tub (temporarily closed due to Covid)
- Sauna (temporarily closed due to Covid)
- Fitness Centre (currently by app’t only)
- Vinotecca 3 diamond restaurant & wine bar
- Greenhouse Spa
Quattro Hotel — An example of quality in Northern Ontario.
Quattro was featured as a case study in Tourism Excellence North, a tourism development program for Northern Ontario. To read the full case study and to see more from Tourism Excellence North, visit their website.